Designed by Michigan Modern Psychology © 2012.
- Individual and group therapy
- Marriage and family counseling
- Divorce and blended family therapy
- Alcohol and substance abuse assessments and counseling
- Trauma and grief counseling
- Neuropsychological testing
- Personality assessment and testing for employers
- Internet related addictions
Michigan Modern Psychology has a fully trained professional staff available for a wide variety of mental and emotional health needs including:
A staff of licensed clinicians also provide services for children and adolescents, including:
- Testing and therapy for ADD/ADHD
- Autistic spectrum disorders
- Second opinions on ADD, Asperger's, and Autism
- Emotionally impaired (EI) placement
- Step and blended family therapy
- Childhood emotional disorders, such as depression and bipolar
Behavioral assessments and therapy are also available for children, students, adolescents, and families.
Morning, afternoon, evening, & weekend appointments are available to accommodate your needs!
Interested in learning more about us?